Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1193.174 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 950,358 Dinar (796 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)