Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 974,719 Dinar (€739) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)