Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 569,341 Dinar (€460) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)