Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1359.162 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 912,247 Dinar (€671) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)