Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,001 Dinar (€736) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)