Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 857,439 Dinar (€623) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)