Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 452,746 Dinar (€366) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)