Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 618,111 Dinar (€481) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)