Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,033,294 Dinar (€713) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)