Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,136,255 Dinar (€781) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)