Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 306,309 Dinar (₨27,142) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)