Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.072 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 758,759 Dinar (₨68,529) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)