Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.259 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 653,455 Dinar (RM2,236) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 3 hours ago)