Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.306 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 814,200 Dinar (246,316 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)