Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 814,892 Dinar (246,395 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)