Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.287 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 824,279 Dinar (250,766 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)