Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 443,692 Dinar (117,967 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)