Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.041 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 723,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 668,529 Dinar (66,578 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)