Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 371.971 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 474,887 Dinar (1,277 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)