Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.006 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 389,345 Dinar (1,081 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)