Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 372.496 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 568,760 Dinar (1,527 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (15 minutes ago)