Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 366.287 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 915,618 Dinar (2,500 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 716,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)