Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 584,816 Dinar (CH$319,205) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)