Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.786 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 381,523 Dinar (CH$213,630) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)