Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.941 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 670,280 Dinar (ARS $15,609) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)