Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.147 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 507,794 Dinar ($b2,950) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)