Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.635 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 416,403 Dinar ($b2,455) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)