Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.172 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 334,771 Dinar ($b1,944) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)