Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 489,984 Dinar ($415) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)