Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,034 Dinar (¥98,461) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)