Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.520 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 469,951 Dinar (¥44,673) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)