Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.555 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,853 Dinar (¥101,080) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)