Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 14.189 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 696,350 Dinar (Taka 49,078) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)