Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 14.729 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 265,715 Dinar (Taka 18,040) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)