Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.714 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 483,691 Dinar (GH₵1,693) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)