Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 238.952 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 981,096 Dinar (GH₵4,106) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)