Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.147 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 978,940 Dinar (136,963 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)