Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.649 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 975,191 Dinar (172,643 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)