Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.225 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 872,041 Dinar (RM2,954) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)