Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.446 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 874,953 Dinar (RM2,942) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 823,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)