Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.269 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,678 Dinar (RM2,646) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)