Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 274.971 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 489,106 Dinar (RM1,779) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)