Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.259 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 830,773 Dinar (RM2,843) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Río Cuarto costs ARS $43 (about 1 hour ago)