Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.745 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 841,563 Dinar (RM3,052) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (29 minutes ago)