Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.280 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 759,883 Dinar (RM2,573) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)