Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.980 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 825,286 Dinar (RM2,715) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)