Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.126 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,343,854 Dinar (kr 9,134) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)