Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.404 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 474,615 Dinar (RM1,788) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)