Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 299.593 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 790,738 Dinar (RM2,639) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (39 minutes ago)