Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 298.208 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 828,891 Dinar (RM2,780) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)