Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.529 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 481,455 Dinar (RM1,793) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (23 minutes ago)