Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.225 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 323,531 Dinar (RM1,176) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)