Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.010 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 762,220 Dinar (RM2,610) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)