Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.500 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 393,005 Dinar (RM1,486) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)