Cost of living in Kot Addu, Pakistan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.559 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kot Addu (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 714,835 Dinar (₨83,517) in Kot Addu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)