Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 305.002 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 400,930 Dinar (1,315 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)