Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 344.146 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,022,769 Dinar (2,972 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)