Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.673 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 694,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 692,451 Dinar (Php30,540) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)