Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.791 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 316,744 Dinar (83,560 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (33 minutes ago)