Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14479 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 683,997 Dinar (4,724,090 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)