Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14352 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 675,528 Dinar (4,706,818 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)