Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29305 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 781,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 753,170 Dinar (2,570,090 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)