Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.854 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 975,535 Dinar (¥89,881) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)