Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 732,575 Dinar ($620) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (37 minutes ago)