Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.923 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 823,204 Dinar (RM2,782) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)