Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.839 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 664,876 Dinar (Shilling56,158) in Kitale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)