Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.265 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 287,103 Dinar (Shilling25,487) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (44 minutes ago)