Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.900 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 913,216 Dinar (Shilling76,738) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)