Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 741,766 Dinar in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)