Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 835,505 Dinar in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 771,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)