Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 839,609 Dinar in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)