Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.729 IQD / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,457 Dinar (1,500,176 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)