Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,962 Dinar (1,372,446 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)