Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.599 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 943,110 Dinar (R 11,148) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 809,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)