Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 123.846 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 699,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 673,619 Dinar (5,439 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)