Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 128.542 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 781,881 Dinar (6,083 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)