Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.058 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 742,123 Dinar (29,616 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)