Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.049 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 749,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 712,941 Dinar (4,073 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)