Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03185 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 744,354 Dinar (﷼ 23,371,093) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)