Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 338,307 Dinar (﷼ 9,293,280) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)