Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.15966 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 507,341 Dinar (3,177,646 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)