Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.16086 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 338,617 Dinar (2,105,105 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)