Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.385 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,426 Dinar (₨ 77,335) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)