Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.845 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 465,444 Dinar (₨ 42,919) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (28 minutes ago)