Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.455 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 791,441 Dinar (₨ 69,092) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)