Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 430,887 Dinar (€344) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)