Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1349.404 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 935,682 Dinar (€693) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)