Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 942,684 Dinar (€682) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 795,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)