Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1352.721 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 816,159 Dinar (€603) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 697,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)