Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.988 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 794,621 Dinar (31,800 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)