Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.203 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 482,121 Dinar (3,592 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)