Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.017 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 893,382 Dinar (15,669 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (38 minutes ago)