Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.944 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 906,254 Dinar (₨50,504) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)